If you are an android user you might hear about the developer mode. The feature is used to test apps and tweak system settings. A similar feature is seen in windows 11.
After the latest version of Windows, Android is officially supported by Windows 11. You can enable developer mode on Windows 11 to sideload android apps from any source.
By removing some restrictions we can easily install any android apps.
Here is a step by step guide to enable developer mode.
How To Enable Developer mode in windows 11.
1. First of all, click on the Windows 11 Start menu and select Settings.
2. On the Settings page, click on the Privacy & Security option as shown below.
3. On the right pane, click on the ‘For Developer’ option.
4. On the next screen, enable the toggle button for Developer Mode.
5. On the confirmation pop-up, click on the Yes button.
Boom that’s it. This is how you can enable developer mode.
How to Disable Developer Mode
If you don’t wish to install apps from unknown sources or sideload apk files on your device, you can choose to disable the Developer Mode.
Disabling Developer mode is pretty easy; you just need to head to the Settings > Privacy & security. Then, on the right pane, disable the Developer Mode option.
Done, this guide is all about how to enable or disable developer mode in windows 11.