Google has recently begun development on the next major version of Android, called Android 14. The first developer preview for Android 14 was released in February 2023, revealing some of the new features and improvements that users can expect from the updated operating system.
One of the main areas of focus for Android 14 is optimizing the way apps interact with one another. This means that users can expect a smoother and more seamless experience when switching between apps, as well as improved compatibility and integration between different apps. Additionally, Android 14 aims to improve the overall health and battery life of devices running the OS, which could be a welcome change for users who are frequently on-the-go or who use their devices heavily throughout the day.
Another area of improvement for Android 14 is the end-user experience. Google is working to refine and polish various elements of the user interface to make it more intuitive and user-friendly. This could include changes to the way that notifications are handled, improvements to the settings menu, or other tweaks and adjustments that are designed to enhance the overall experience for users.
Overall, Android 14 is shaping up to be a significant update for the popular mobile operating system. With its focus on improving app interactions, device health, and the user experience, users can look forward to a smoother, more efficient, and more enjoyable experience on their Android devices once the new version of the OS is officially released.
Google plans to follow a testing schedule similar to that of Android 13 for the release of Android 14. The first developer previews for Android 14 were released in February and March, and beta builds are set to be released starting in April. Platform stability will be reached by June, and a stable version of Android 14 is expected to be available on smartphones by August 2023.
The first Android DP for Android 14 was released in February 2023, with the DP2 set to be released in March. Beta builds will follow in April, May, and June, with Beta 4 and 5 set to be released in July. The final release of Android 14 is expected to occur by the end of the third quarter of 2023. Now, let’s discuss which Android devices will be eligible for the update.
The eligibility of devices for the Android 14 update is yet to be confirmed. However, it is expected that most high-end and mid-range Android devices launched in 2022 and 2023 will be eligible for the update. Some of the manufacturers that are likely to release updates for their devices include Samsung, OnePlus, Realme, Xiaomi, and Oppo. Users can expect to receive updates either over-the-air or through a manual update process via a computer.
Android 14 Devices List.
Check below for your devices:
- Pixel 7 Pro, Pixel 7,Pixel 6a, Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 6, Pixel 5a 5G, Pixel 5, and Pixel 4a (5G)
- OnePlus 11/11R, 10T, 10 Pro, 10R/5G, 9/9 Pro, 9RT, 9R
- OnePlus Ace Pro, Ace Racing, Ace, Nord 2T, Nord CE 2 Lite
- Reno8 T/5G, A78, A56s, Find N2 Flip, Find N2, A58x, Reno9/Pro/Pro+, A1 Pro, A58, A17K, A77s, A17, K10x, A57e, A57s, Reno8/Pro/Pro+/Z, A77, A97, K10 5G, A57, K10 Pro, F21 Pro/5G, Find X5/X5 Pro
- Realme GT Neo 5, V30, V20, 10s/10/10 Pro/10 Pro+, 9i, GT2 Explorer Master, GT Neo 3T, Narzo 50/Pro, V23i/V23, Q5i/Q5/Pro, 9/9 Pro/9 Pro+, Neo 3, V25, GT2/Pro
- Nokia X30, G60, G400
- Vivo Y55s, iQOO Neo7 Racing/SE, S16/Pro, Y35, iQOO 11, X90/90 Pro/90 Pro+, V21s, X Fold+, X80 Lite, Y52t, iQOO Z6 Lite, Y22/s, V25e, Y77e, Y77, Y75, Y55 V25 Pro, Y30, iQOO 9T, iQOO 10/Pro, T2x, iQOO Neo 6, S15/Pro, iQOO Neo6 SE, X80/Pro, iQOO Z6 Pro, X Fold
- Motorola Moto G73, G72, G53, G23, X40, ThinkPhone, Edge 2022, Moto S30 Pro, Edge 30/30 Neo/30 Ultra/30 Fusion, X30 Pro, G82, Moto G Stylus, Edge+ 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi K60/K60E/K60 Pro, Note 12/12 Pro Speed, 13/13 Pro, Redmi Note Discovery/12 Pro/Pro+, 12T/12T Pro, Note 11R, Civi 2, Redmi K50i/K50 Ultra, Mix Fold 2, 12S/12S Pro/12S Ultra/12 Lite, Xiaomi 12/12 Pro, Redmi Note 11T Pro/Pro+, Civi 1S, Redmi K50/Pro, Redmi K40S, Redmi K50 Gaming
- Galaxy S23, S22, S21, S21 FE, Fold4/3, Flip4/3, Tab S8/S8+/S8 Ultra, A14, A04s, A73, A53, A33, A23, A13, A72, A52s 5G, A52 LTE/5G, M53 5G, M33 5G, M23
Click Here for first developer preview regarding Android 14.
For more update visit : TechDrago.com