WhatsApp is offering Pay users a total of Rs 105 cashback on their next payments via WhatsApp Pay. The messaging platform is offering Rs 35 cashback for the next three payments. Interestingly, there’s no limit to the amount. For instance, users can get Rs 35 cashback even if they send Re 1 through WhatsApp Payment. The company clarifies that this is a “limited time offer” and available only for “select customers”.
It is possibly the messaging platform’s way to attract more and more users to use WhatsApp Pay in the country. Digital users in India are usually dependent on Google Pay, Phone Pe or Paytm. By offering a new cashback offer, the popular instant messaging platform is trying to get more and more Pay users on board.
Precheck To Get The Offer.
- Only new users of WhatsApp Pay are eligible for the cashbacks.
- Before setup payments at WhatsApp, please ensure your app must be updated to the latest version.
- Payments function is not working on clone WhatsApp.
- Your WhatsApp number and bank account registered number should be the same..
How To Send Money Using WhatsApp Pay.
- Select the contact.
- Next, click on the payment option near the chat box.
- Enter the amount and a note, if required.
- You will then need to add your bank account
- Click on “get started”.
- Select your bank name.
- Next, verify your mobile number by clicking on verify.
- Click on verify.
- Once the bank is verified, add your bank account. Click on Add option.
- Then, click on Continue option.
- Now that the bank account has been added, enter the amount in the given space.
- Click on Next.
- Select bank account, if there are more than one added.
- If you are eligible, gift box will appear at prepayment page with the dialogue “You will receive ₹35 cashback for this payment”. Also the gift box icon 🎁 will be there for eligible users.
- Click on Send Payment option and Continue
- You will need to confirm the UPI PIN there
- The receiver will get the amount and ₹35 will be credited to your bank account.
- You may transfer as low as ₹1 to get the cashback.
More deatails regarding the offer can be seen here.
For more updates like this, please subscribe to our Newsletter.